Gemtek Technology Co., Ltd. and affiliated subsidiaries follow the norms stipulated by the Responsible Business Alliance (hereinafter referred to as RBA), conducting policies that are in alignment with labor, ethics, health, safety and environmental approaches. By way of instituting the Cloud and Supply Chain Coordination Structure within its business strategy, Gemtek also endeavors in promoting advanced applications to supply chains and subcontractors. We hope that all colleagues, subsidiaries and suppliers work together to create a sustainable and developing corporate environment, and that the company may unequivocally fulfill its corporate social responsibilities.
- Guaranteed employee benefits. Establish a healthy and safe workplace. Support the rights and interests among employees, supply chain and stakeholders in all aspects to create an optimal win-win situation.
- Abide by international laws and ethical norms. Support diversity and inclusion. Respect human rights and customer rights. Enforce corporate responsibilities.
- Comply with environmental laws and regulations. Practice energy conservation and reduce carbon emission. Develop green products and incorporate the environmental protection concept within product designs, raw material usage and production management.
- Participate in social welfare activities and offer reciprocation to the society as a mean to benefit both the company and local communities, and therefore fulfilling social responsibilities.
- Gemtek aims to become the benchmark firm while observing social responsibilities in all aspects of commitment.
- Disallows the employment of minors under the age of 15. Disallows the employment of forced, bonded (includes debt bondage), indentured or involuntary labors.
- Working time conforms to standard labor laws.
- Employee salaries and benefits paid comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Respects human rights and administers humane workplace management. Employees should not be corporally punished, threatened, insulted, harassed, abused, or inhumanely treated by any means.
- Employs, promotes, rewards, and trains employees with equal rights and opportunity regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, pregnancy, religion, political background, community member, marital status, or other forms of discrimination defined by the law.
- Respects freedom of expression and freedom of association. Allows employees to communicate openly with managers about work related issues without fear of retaliation, threat, or harassment.
Environmental Safety and Health Policy
- Continuously develop green concept designs, energy efficiency and concern for greenhouse gas emissions.
- Comply with laws and regulations concerning occupational safety and health and environmental protection affairs. Manage and fulfill related responsibilities while continuously making improvements.
- Encourage all members to fully participate in environmental protection, safty and health matters, and infuse all aspects of awareness within work related details.
- Unwaveringly support measures that helps promote healthy living and mitigate occupational and environmental hazards. Strive to participate in health management and pollution and disaster prevention.
- Integrity Management：Prohibits all forms of bribery, corruption, extortion, embezzlement and other unethical acts.
- Prohibit Illicit Gains：Prohibits all forms of contribution, acceptance, reciprocation, and other likes of bribery.
- Information Disclosure：Disclosure of information regarding involved employees, health and safety, environmental conservation events, business activities, organizational structure, financial position and operational performance should be carried out in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Intellectual Property：Respects intellectual property rights. Exercises and protects intellectual property rights when exchanging technical and production experiences with customers. No confidential or copyright information legally claimed by the company, customer and supplier shall be disclosed to any third party.
- Fair Trade, Marketing and Competition:Committed to fair trade, marketing and competition standards. Signed the NDA to reinforce customer information protection.
- Whistleblower Protection：Protect and conceal the whistleblower’s identity to prevent retaliation and threats.
- Personal Data Protection：Protect the personal information of all individuals related to corporate business (including suppliers, customers, employees and relevant stakeholders) and under legal intentions and purposes, may legitimately collect, store, process and utilize personal data.
Conflict-Free Mineral Policy
- Supports the Conflict-Free Mineral Policy. Strictly monitors and investigates the background information of tantalum (Ta), tin (Sn), tungsten (W), and gold (AU) minerals acquired. Background information should include proof of supplier conformity with the RBA Code of Conduct regarding smelters, refiners and mineral sources in an effort to sustain corporate social responsibility.